- Raffles Spa offers goods and services of satisfactory quality as defined in the Sales of Goods Act S14(2) and Consumer Protection (Fair Trading) Act and Lemon Law.
- Issuance of Insurance
Raffles Spa provides approved Insurance coverage upon sale of spa gift certificate and prepaid treatments. As required by insurer, guests are to provide personal particulars to Raffles Spa. A certificate of insurance will be issued immediately upon payment.
- Compliance with the Massage Establishment Act
Our business complies with the Massage Establishment Act and regulatory requirements as mandated by the Singapore Police Force.
- Definition of a Treatment Programme
A Treatment Programme is a series of prepaid treatments purchased by Customer over a defined period of time. The validity of such treatment programme has a validity of 12 months from the date of purchase.
- Service Quality And Product Warranty
Raffles Spa Singapore guarantees the satisfaction of our customers, and guests are welcome to request for a change of Therapist for the first 10 minutes of their treatment, subject to availability.
- Cooling-off Period
We accord a 5 Working Days (Monday to Friday, excluding Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays) Cooling-Off period should you wish to rescind the Treatment Programme. Cooling off period begins the day after Customer signs up for the package.
- Exchange, Transfer and Refund Policy
- If you choose to cancel the Treatment Programme within the Cooling-Off period, the Company will refund the amount that you made previously for the Treatment Programme within 21 working days of notification. Refund will be made by Cheque or the same Credit Card that was used for the purchase. If you have used a portion of the purchased package or series, the remaining balance will be refunded. All purchased gift certificates and complimentary vouchers are non-refundable and non- transferable.
- All prepaid packages are transferable but non-refundable after the cooling period.
- For any refund to take effect, kindly bring original invoice and products for verification.
- Non-Refund of Full Payment after Cooling Off Period
Treatment Programmes are non-refundable after the Cooling-Off period.
- Avoidance of Selling Activities During Treatments
It is our policy not to engage in selling activities or any form of selling tactics during treatments and in the treatment rooms.
- Pricing Transparency and Payment Mode
- All discounted prices/promotions are clearly stated in Raffles Spa Singapore marketing collaterals, website and displayed in the Retail area.
- All prices listed in Singapore Dollars and subject to service charge and prevailing government taxes. Raffles Spa accepts all Major Credit Cards i.e. American Express, Visa, JCB & MasterCard.
- Hotel guests may sign for the treatments to their valid room account.
- Professional Ethics and Comprehensive Pricing Policy
- We adopt fair and ethical business practices as well as accurate marketing communications at all times.
- Raffles Spa does not accept any form of deposit, downpayment or part payment of any packages, products or services.
- Honouring Price Quotes
It is our policy to honor all prices quoted at the time of booking for treatments and spa packages and for other related services.
The Guest and Customer shall be issued with an official receipt for each and every payment made to Raffles Spa Singapore.
- Customer Feedback Policies
- We welcome your feedback anytime and should you have any issue of concern, please contact us immediately at 65-6412 1377, Mondays to Sundays: 9.00am – 9.00pm or email to email@example.com. We will investigate and act to resolve areas of concerns. Our interim response is within 3 working days (or 72 hours).
- Depending on the complexity of the case, our time taken to resolve the complaint is within 21 working days. If we are unable to resolve the complaint amicably, we will with your mutual consent refer to CASE mediation or any other external mediation channels.
- Product Sales Policy
All products sold are non-refundable but may be exchanged for other products of equivalent value or higher 7 calendar days from the date of purchase. This is provided that the product has not been used and is returned in its original packaging.
- Protecting Customer’s Privacy
Video recording device and/or any other form of image capturing devices in the treatment rooms is prohibited.